Review Consumer Confidence Data
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The CCR computer generated report for calendar year 2018 is now available. Check the data closely
and contact the IEPA with any errors found.
The 2019 CCR is required to be delivered to customers by July 1, 2019.
Please note the following from the Sample Collectors Handbook:
- If your supply purchases water, you are required to include detections from your source water supply. See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page A-1
- If your supply had a violation during 2018, you are required to include an explanation. See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 10
- If you are going to use the CCR to satisfy Public Notice requirements for a violation, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 19
- If you monitored for cryptosporidium in 2018, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 8
- If you monitored for turbidity in 2018, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Pages 16 and B-2
- If you monitored for UCMR contaminants in 2018, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 16
- If you receive an E. coli indicator-positive ground water source sample in 2018, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 9,
- If your system had to complete a Level 1 or Level 2 Assessment under the Revised Total Coliform Rule, there is mandatory language that must be added to the CCR.