Review Consumer Confidence Data
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The CCR computer generated report for calendar year 2019 is now available. Check
the data closely and contact the IEPA with any errors found.
The 2019 CCR is required to be delivered to customers by July 1, 2020.
Please note the following from the Sample Collectors Handbook:
- If your supply purchases water, you are required to include detections from your source water supply. See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page A-1
- If your supply had a violation, you are required to include an explanation. See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 10
- If you are going to use the CCR to satisfy Public Notice requirements for a violation, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 19
- If you monitored for UCMR contaminants, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 16
- If you receive an E. coli indicator-positive ground water source sample, See SCHB, Chapter 2 CCR Page 9,
- If your system had to complete a Level 1 or Level 2 Assessment under the Revised Total Coliform Rule, there is mandatory language that must be added to the CCR.